To access school email on your Android device, follow the instructions below.
Please note: In order to maintain security & data protection you must have a PIN number (FaceID/TouchID) set on your iPhone to receive school emails
Downloading Microsoft Outlook & Setup
- Download the "Microsoft Outlook" app on the Google Play store (Press the link below)
- Launch the app from your home screen
- Outlook may detect your already existing Google Accounts. If you wish to use these in outlook, tap "Google Connect Account" and tap OK to confirm. Tap Allow to give Outlook access to your contacts. If you don't want to add these accounts, tap skip and go to step 4
- Select the accounts you'd like to add and tap "Add Account" - You may be asked to sign in.
- Tap Allow to confirm offline access & any other prompts. To add another account (i.e school account) tap Continue & go to the next step
- Enter your full email address, then tap "Continue"
- Enter your email account password and tap Sign In or Next
- If you have MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) setup you will additionally be asked to enter a code. Enter this code and press "Verify" - Note: You'll only have to enter your MFA code once during setup.
Note: This is mainly for KSCS Staff at this time
- That's it, you're done - Emails will now sync through to your device
Using Microsoft Outlook
- For further Instructions on how to use the Microsoft Outlook App, please see the attached file