To join a teams meeting from an email link, please see instructions below.
Please note: You must use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge web browsers to access via a computer.
No other browser is supported at this time
- You will have received an email when the meeting was scheduled. On the email, click on the "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" at the bottom of the message
- On the page that appears, select "Join the web instead"
- If you have a Webcam or Microsoft on your Computer, the next page will access permission to use them. Click "Allow" to continue
- You will then see your webcam image. Do not click on "Join now" - Instead, click on "Sign in" at the bottom of the page
- You'll then be asked to sign in - Sign in with your @kscs.org.uk email address & password
- You will now see the screen below. Click on "Join now" to join the meeting.
- You are now in the meeting & will see all other meeting attendees in the meeting
- If you don't have a webcam, or would like to ask a question without talking you can view chat by pressing the "View chat" button.
- When finished, select the "Hang up" button