This is a brief guide on how to reset your password outside of school
You will need to have set up 2 factor authentication first (Click here for a guide), so we encourage you to do that when you already know your password so you can use it should you ever forget your login details.
If you don't have 2 factor authentication & have forgot your password, please contact us via ITServicedesk@kscs.org.uk
- Go to https://portal.office.com & enter your school email address
- On the next page, click "Forgotten my password"
- Fill in your email address if not already filled in & enter the characters in the picture - Then click "Next"
- Enter your mobile phone number & click "Text"
- You'll receive a code to your mobile phone - Enter this code & click "Next"
- Then click on "Approve a notification on my authenticator app" and "Send Notification" - Approve the notification on your mobile phone. Alternatively, enter a code from your Authenticator app & enter as before.
- Enter your new password twice & click "Finish"
- That's it, you're done - Your new password can now be used on all school computers & online services.