Teams gives you the ability to chat in real time with other users, either individually or in a group.
This feature is limited to staff only - Students can't access chat.
- Click the Chat button in teams
- Select the "New Chat" button
- Type the name of the person you wish to chat to. You can type multiple names to add more than one person
- Press enter. You can then chat in real time.
- Additionally, If you have a Camera available, you start a video call by clicking the camera button in the top right hand of the screen
Note: All chats are logged so a reminder to use professional language at all times.