Logging on to Teams - Android Phone/Tablets
Modified on: Tue, 21 Apr, 2020 at 3:09 PM
To use teams on an Android device, please see the instructions below.
Please note: There are lots of different Android devices out there, so the screenshots below might look slightly different on your device.
- Download "Microsoft Teams" on the Google Play Store.
If you are staff, you will also need to download "Company Portal"
Company Portal (Staff Only)
- Open Teams on your device - The icon will look like this
- You'll then be asked to sign in - Enter you @kscs.org.uk email address & press "Sign in"
- Then enter your password
- You'll then be asked to register your device, press "Register"
Note: Registering the device registers the application against your school account. It does not give the school access to manage or view any files on your personal device.
- You'll then see the screen below with all your teams on screen.
- You may be requested to set a PIN number or biometric information to access the application. Enter a pin number & press save.
- That's it, you're done. For further guides & instructions, please refer back to the IT Service Desk
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.