To record a Video in Streams please see below
Please note: Depending on how you have your iDevice setup, the screenshots below may appear slightly different than your device.
- Log into streams
- You'll then see the screen below - Press the + button in the top right hand corner
- Choose from one of the three options on the pop up that appears
Create a new video - If you want to record a new video
Upload from Camera roll - If you've already recorded a video
Upload from Cloud Services - If you have a video already on your Onedrive to use.
- Create a new video - On the next screen, record your video using the buttons shown below - When finished press "End Video"
- Your video will then play back - If you are happy with it, press "Upload"
- On the next screen, fill out the Name, Description & Language & press "Next"
- It's important that you turn off "Quick Share" as by default this allows anyone at the school to view the video
Once done, press "Safe as Draft"
- You'll then see your video uploading - When done it's safe to close the app
- That it, you're done. Please contact IT Services to share the video.