To record your Windows or Mac Desktop, please see instructions below
Please note: You must use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge for this - No other browser is supported
Videos recorded this way are limited to 15 minutes at a time
If you prefer to watch a video on how to do this, please see this link here
Step by Step Instructions
- Log into Streams
- Click on "Create" & then "Record Screen"
- On the pop up box that appears, select your Camera & Microphone then press "Record"
- Select which screen or application you'd like to record and click "Share"
- You'll then get a countdown clock appear - This will countdown & beep to say the recording has started.
- Record your lesson - All your actions on the desktop or screen selected are recorded. When you've finished, go back to the streams window and click "Next"
- You can now watch your video back - If you're happy, click on "Upload to Streams"
- Enter a Title & Description. If showing the video to students, leave the "Allow everyone in your company to view this video" box ticked. For more information on permissions click here.
When done, click "Publish
- You can now see your uploaded video in streams