By default, only the organiser of a meeting can present content & share their computer screens to the meeting.
To allow others to do this, the meeting organiser needs to give permission. This can be done before or during the meeting.
Instructions (Before the meeting)
- Schedule your meeting as normal - You won't be able to change the settings until the meeting is created.
- Find your meeting on your Calendar & click "Edit"
If you have scheduled your meeting inside a team channel, you can also select it from there
- Click on Meeting options
- Change the "Who can present" to your preferred choice. You can select specific people, or allow anyone in the meeting to present.
- Click Save
- That's it - All done!
Instructions (During the meeting)
- Click on the "Show participants" icon. If you can't see this, move your mouse over the screen.
- Click the "..." next to the person you'd like to be able to present - then "Make a presenter"
- That's it, you're done! That person can now present & share screen with the meeting.