To join a teams meeting, please see instructions below.
Please note: You must use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge web browsers to access via a computer.
No other browser is supported at this time
- Click on the link you have been given for the Teams meeting
- If prompted to open Microsoft Teams, click "Cancel" then select "Watch on the web instead"
- If you are signed into Microsoft Teams through another Teams tenant (eg Work or another School), you may see this interface instead. Click "Continue on this browser"
- If prompted, select "Allow" to ensure your microphone and camera will function for the meeting.
- Enter your name (1), choose whether to share video and audio upon joining (2), then click Join Now (3).
- You will now be put into the meeting lobby. Organizers will receive a notification that you are waiting to be admitted. From here, you can turn your camera/microphone on or off whist you wait to join.
- To turn your camera & phones on/off during the meeting, select the camera or microphone buttons
- That's it, you're done