Joining PPSS Meetings (With normal school accounts)
Modified on: Thu, 25 Nov, 2021 at 2:46 PM
To view the PPSS Teams & to join meetings you should switch to your "Ken Stimpson Community School Guest account"
Using the instructions here (Click here)
If you do not switch over to a guest account, you may still be able to access the meetings however you won't be able to access files or view channel conversations.
- Please make sure you have followed the instructions here when first recieving your invitation. https://itservicedesk.kscs.org.uk/support/solutions/articles/43000648812-joining-ppss-teams-as-a-guest-from-other-schools-
- If a meeting has been created, the invite will be forwarded to your normal school email account & appear in your Teams calendar
- When joining, the message "Either the team has been deleted or you are not a member" - You can ignore this and press join.
This is just warning you that the account your using (Your normal school one) is not a member of the team the meeting is created in.
- You'll then join the meeting normally.
- You can also join via the meeting invite that was orginally sent to you by the organiser & clicking on "Click here to join the meeting"
- That's it, your done! If you have any queries please email the PPSS help desk (PPSSITSupport@kscs.org.uk)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.