This is a brief guide on how to access the schools remote access system
This system allows you to view and access a school PC within any web browser, as if you were sitting in front of it.
You will need 2 factor authentication setup to access this service.
If you require any assistance at any step of this process, please email us ITServiceDesk@kscs.org.uk
- On the staff or studdent portal, click the "Remote Access" Button - Or go straight to https://remoteaccess.kscs.org.uk
- When requested, login with your school email address and password. You'll also have to provide your 2-factor details.
Note: If you are already logged into Office365 this step may be skipped
- You'll then the screen below. Please enter your username & password a second time
(Unfortunately, we can't skip this step)
- Then select "School PC" from the list.
- You'll then be asked if you want to allow any local resources, eg allow copy & paste between your home PC and remote access. Select which you want and click next
- That's it - You're on! - We recommend you maximise your browser window as the screen will automatically resize to match.
- When you're ready to logoff, just click on the portrait photo & click on "Sign out"
- All done! - Any questions please let us know.