To access school email on your iPhone or iPad device, follow the instructions below
Please note: In order to maintain security & data protection you must have a PIN number (FaceID/TouchID) set on your iPhone to receive school emails
Downloading Microsoft Outlook & Setup
- Download the "Microsoft Outlook" app on the app store (Press the link below)
- Launch the app from your home screen
- Enter your email address (@kscs.org.uk) & press "Add Account"
- Enter your password & press Sign in
- If you have MFA (Multi Factor Authentication) setup you will additionally be asked to enter a code. Enter this code and press "Verify" - Note: You'll only have to enter your MFA code once during setup.
Note: This is mainly for KSCS Staff at this time
- When asked if you'd like to add another account select "Maybe later" You may be shown a few instructions on how to use the app, it's up to you if you'd like to read these.
- That's it, you're done - Emails will now sync through to your device.
Using Microsoft Outlook
- For further instructions on how to use the Microsoft Outlook app, please see the attached file